Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (PEPH)
As a network, PEPH highlights funding opportunity announcements from NIEHS, from other institutes and centers (ICs) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and from other Federal partners. This section lists and describes the various funding opportunity announcements that are PEPH-related. This list will change as new funding opportunity announcements are released and others close.
NIEHS encourages investigators to submit project applications using the unsolicited research grant process (e.g., R01s). Unsolicited, investigator-initiated proposals are sent to NIH for review at the Center for Scientific Review (CSR). There are many Integrated Review Groups (IRGs) at CSR; however, those most likely to be appropriate for PEPH-related unsolicited applications include the Population Sciences and Epidemiology IRG and the Healthcare Delivery and Methodologies IRG.
When preparing your proposal, we highly encourage you to do the following:
- Gain an understanding of the grant submission and review process at NIH by visiting the CSR's Applicant Resources webpage.
- View the National Cancer Institute'sApply for a Grant webpage.
- View the National Library of Medicine’s NIH Grant Tutorials.
- Talk with NIEHS program staff to get feedback on the IRG and study section that is the best fit for your proposal.
- Check out the NIEHS's Instructions and Resources for Applicants to get additional information.
Current Funding Opportunity Announcements
Our current FOA's can be found within the latest issue of the PEPH Newsletter.