The mission of NIEHS is to discover how the environment affects people in order to promote healthier lives. In order to carry out this mission, the institute needs many talented people with a variety of skills.
- Chief, Mechanistic Toxicology Branch (MTB)
- Postbaccalaureate Fellow, Neurobiology Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Comparative and Molecular Pathogenesis Branch (CMPB), Division of Translational Toxicology
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Epidemiology Branch
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Macromolecular Structure Group, Epigenetics and Stem Cell Biology Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Molecular Microscopy Group, Genome Integrity and Structural Biology Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Perinatal & Early Life Epidemiology Group, Epidemiology Branch
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Epigenetics & Stem Cell Biology Laboratory
- Senior Investigator and Chief, Center for Climate Change and Health Research
- Staff Scientist, Biostatistics and Computational Biology Branch, Division of Intramural Research
- Staff Scientist, Neurobiology Laboratory, Division of Intramural Research
- Staff Scientist, Pregnancy & Female Reproduction Group, Reproductive & Developmental Biology Laboratory
- Two (2) Postbaccalaureate Fellows, Neurobiology Laboratory
Jobs at NIEHS on USAJOBS
There are currently no job listings under this category.Open to Federal Employees
There are currently no job listings under this category.
More Positions at USAJOBS
Please Note: The above joblistings from USAJOBS are automatically pulled daily.
USAJOBS is the official job website of the United States Federal Government and a source for Federal jobs and employment information. USAJOBS does not include a full listing for independent investigator jobs, so please refer to the NIEHS scientific jobs section above.
Type "NIEHS" in the "Keyword Search" box to retrieve a list of all open NIEHS Postdoc Positions.
- Postdoctoral Fellow (Neurobehavioral Circuits Group)
- Postdoctoral Researcher - Structural Characterization of Enveloped Viruses by Cryo-Electron Microscopy (Molecular Microscopy Group)
NIH Job Postings
For job postings from throughout the National Institutes of Health, please go to Jobs at NIH
TTY Line: 800-735-2258.
NIH Summer Internship Program
The NIH Summer Internship Program provides internships to outstanding undergraduate and graduate students interested in pursuing careers in the biomedical/biological sciences.
You can find instructions for Job Verification for NIEHS non-contract staff on this website.