The NIEHS Division of Extramural Research and Training (DERT) is committed to providing the support and resources needed to encourage the growth and success of our grantee community. DERT recognizes that providing technical assistance and training to our grantees, potential grantees, and community partners provides us with an opportunity to foster new relationships, provide technical knowledge and feedback, and significant benefits, including:
- Encouraging grantees to anticipate research needs and gaps;
- Increasing the diversity and inclusion of staff and community partners involved;
- Ensuring that community partners in the full spectrum of the research process.
The Division offers technical assistance and training in the following areas:
- Peer review
- Logic Models and Evaluation
- Translational research
- Team science
If you would like to request technical assistance or training from DERT, please complete this request form. We will review your request and contact you to discuss your specific needs and training options.
Before you submit a request, we invite you to explore the many training options already available from NIH and NIEHS:
- NIEHS Partnerships for Environmental Public Health Evaluation Metrics
- NIH Grant Application Instructions and Resources
- NIH Grants and Funding Resources
All required fields have the word (required) after the label.