Recent News Releases:
- 20 Jan 2017:
- Children with Asthma Are More Likely to Become Obese, USC Study Finds
- 10 Jan 2017:
- Massachusetts General: Mass. General-led Team Identifies Gene Mutations Behind Lack of a Nose
- 28 Dec 2016:
- Low Levels of Manganese in Welding Fumes Linked to Neurological Problems
- 08 Dec 2016:
- Some Fish Quickly Adapt to Lethal Levels of Pollution
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.P.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Tel (919) 541-3665
Fax (301) 480-2978
Robin Mackar, M.P.H.
Tel (919) 541-0073
Fax (301) 480-3226
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-5143
Virginia T. Guidry, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-1993
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.