Recent News Releases:
- 11 May 2017:
- Study Finds Bacteria Living in Marine Sponge Produce Toxic Flame Retardant-Like Compounds
- 01 May 2017:
- NIH Research Improves Health for People with Asthma
- 27 Apr 2017:
- Antidepressant May Enhance Drug Delivery to the Brain
- 28 Mar 2017:
- Female Menstrual Cycle in a Dish
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.P.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Tel (919) 260-9651
Fax (301) 480-2978
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-5143
Virginia T. Guidry, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-1993
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.