Recent News Releases:
- March 12, 2018:
- Babies Fed Soy-based Formula Have Changes in Reproductive System Tissues
- February 13, 2018:
- Bed Bug Histamines Are Substantial, Persistent in Infested Homes
- February 2, 2018:
- High Exposure to Radiofrequency Radiation Linked to Tumor Activity in Male Rats
- February 1, 2018:
- Telephone Press Conference: NTP Draft Conclusions for Radiofrequency Radiation Studies in Rats and Mice
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.P.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Virginia T. Guidry, Ph.D.
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.