Researchers Explore Link Between Metal Exposure and Parkinson’s Symptoms
March 12, 2019 - A new study from Iowa State University biomedical researchers illuminates the biological processes by which exposure to some metals can contribute to the onset of Parkinson’s-like symptoms.
Recent News Releases:
- March 12, 2019:
- Researchers Explore Link Between Metal Exposure and Parkinson’s Symptoms
- March 8, 2019:
- Vitamin D May Protect Against Pollution-associated Asthma Symptoms in Obese Children
- February 28, 2019:
- Blood Test Developed to Predict Spontaneous Preterm Birth
- February 22, 2019:
- Older Biologic Age Linked to Elevated Breast Cancer Risk
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.