The role of the Project Management Office (PMO) is to provide project management support to high priority projects throughout the Institute and support the Office of Environmental Science Cyberinfrastructure (OESC) in strengthening and aligning Informatics and Information Technology (I&IT) projects to support NIEHS scientific and administrative goals and priorities.
PMO Services include:
- Coordinate and communicate between stakeholders across NIEHS to reach project goals.
- Develop project documents for Institute-priority I&IT projects.
- Maintain standards for how I&IT projects are identified, selected, queued, planned, funded, evaluated, and executed across the Institute.
- Manage specific I&IT projects.
- Provide I&IT project management training and education.
- Provide program support for developing acquisition strategies and work statements.
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
530 Davis Dr
530 Davis Drive (Keystone Bldg) 1024
Durham, NC 27713