This Rshiny application is for the interrogation of transcriptomic data generated in HepG2 cells treated with silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) coated with different surface coatings and collected at 6, 12 and 24 hour time points. No software is necessary except for a web browser.
- HepG2 cells were treated with either DMSO control or 1.2 µg/ml of 40nm AgNPs coated with either:
- branched Polyethylenimine (bPEI)
- Citrate (CIT)
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- Treated cells and time-matched controls were collected for expression analysis via whole-transcriptome TempOSeq analysis at 6, 12 and 24 hours post exposures
- Expression counts passing QC were normalized and differential gene expression was assessed with DESeq2 in R
- Pathway analyses were assessed with the XGR package in R
- All analyses and data are available for user interrogation
John House, Ph.D.