These topics are common diseases and conditions that evidence shows may be strongly linked to environmental exposures.
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Parkinson's Disease
- Reproductive Health
- Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral Center - Operated by the National Institute on Aging to provide general information on causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, caregiving and clinical trials associated with Alzheimer's.
- MedlinePlus: Alzheimer's Disease - Compilation of links to government and non-profit organizations specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and coping with Alzheimer's.
- Health Finder - The Department of Health and Human Services gateway to Web sites on health and wellness, diseases and conditions, health issues for special groups, health care industry, etc.
- MedlinePlus - A comprehensive resource for consumer health information on diseases and conditions. Includes dictionaries, databases, clearinghouses, organizations, directories of doctors and hospitals, publications and libraries.
- National Health Information Center (NHIC) - NHIC provides a referral service, primarily through the National Health Resource Database. The database includes 1,800 organizations and government offices that provide health information upon request. Entries include contact information, short abstracts and information about publications and services the organizations provide.
- NIH Health Information - A consumer health information portal organized by the National Institutes of Health. Health topics cover diseases, clinical trials and drugs.
- Toll-free Number for Health Information - Selected toll-free numbers for organizations provide health-related information, education and support. Organizations are grouped by health concern (e.g., bone disease, rehabilitation, etc).
- Travelers' Health - Get health information by destination, relevant vaccinations, outbreaks and common diseases; how to travel with children; and ensuring safe food and water.