The mission of the NIEHS is to discover how the environment affects people in order to promote healthier lives. In order to carry out this mission, the institute needs many talented people with a variety of skills.
- Tenure-track Position – Clinical Research Branch
- Editor-in-Chief – Environmental Health Perspectives
- Senior Scientist – Head, NTP Pathology Group, DNTP/NIEHS
- Senior Scientist – Head, Pathology Laboratories, DNTP/NIEHS
- Staff Scientist, Mass Spectrometry Research and Support Group, DIR/NIEHS
- Staff Scientist, Reproductive & Developmental Biology Laboratory, NIEHS
Jobs at NIEHS on USAJOBS
There are currently no job listings under this category.
More Positions at USAJOBS
USAJOBS is the official job site of the United States Federal Government and a source for Federal jobs and employment information. USAJOBS does not include a full listing for independent investigator jobs, so please refer to the NIEHS scientific jobs section above.
Postdoc Positions — Type "NIEHS" in the "Keyword Search" box to retrieve a list of all open NIEHS postdoctoral positions.
NIH Job Postings
For job postings from throughout the National Institutes of Health, please go to Jobs at NIH
TTY Line: 800-735-2258.
NIH Summer Internship Program
The NIH Summer Internship Program provides internships to outstanding high school, undergraduate, and graduate students interested in pursuing careers in the biomedical/biological sciences.
You can find instructions for Job Verification for NIEHS non-contract staff on this website.