The mission of NIEHS is to discover how the environment affects people in order to promote healthier lives. In order to carry out this mission, the institute needs many talented people with a variety of skills.
- Tenure-Track Investigator, Immunity, Inflammation and Disease Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Mitochondrial DNA Replication, Genome Integrity and Structural Biology Laboratory
- Chief, Mechanistic Toxicology Branch
- Chief, Systems Toxicology Branch
- Postdoctoral Fellowship (Microglia As a Target of Environmental Agents), Mechanistic Toxicology Branch
- Scientific Director, Division of Translational Toxicology
- Staff Scientists, Division of Translational Toxicology (DTT)
- Tenure-Track Investigator, Genome Integrity and Structural Biology Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Epigenetics & Stem Cell Biology Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Mechanistic Toxicology Branch
Jobs at NIEHS on USAJOBS
More Positions at USAJOBS
Please Note: The above joblistings from USAJOBS are automatically pulled daily.
USAJOBS is the official job website of the United States Federal Government and a source for Federal jobs and employment information. USAJOBS does not include a full listing for independent investigator jobs, so please refer to the NIEHS scientific jobs section above.
Postdoc Positions — Type "NIEHS" in the "Keyword Search" box to retrieve a list of all open NIEHS postdoctoral positions.
NIH Job Postings
For job postings from throughout the National Institutes of Health, please go to Jobs at NIH
TTY Line: 800-735-2258.
NIH Summer Internship Program
The NIH Summer Internship Program provides internships to outstanding high school, undergraduate, and graduate students interested in pursuing careers in the biomedical/biological sciences.
You can find instructions for Job Verification for NIEHS non-contract staff on this website.