June 10, 2019 - Sleeping with a television or light on in the room may be a risk factor for gaining weight or developing obesity, according to scientists at the National Institutes of Health.
Recent News Releases:
- June 10, 2019:
- Sleeping With Artificial Light at Night Associated With Weight Gain in Women
- June 6, 2019:
- Drug Makes Tumors More Susceptible to Chemo
- June 5, 2019:
- Surprising Enzymes Found in Giant Ocean Viruses
- May 29, 2019:
- Clean Air Taxis Cut Pollution in New York City: Study
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.