Potentially Harmful Air Contamination from New Bedford Harbor
December 5, 2019 - A new School of Public Health study indicates that the contaminated water of New Bedford Harbor may pose an airborne health hazard for residents living nearby in Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, and New Bedford.
Recent News Releases:
- December 5, 2019:
- Potentially Harmful Air Contamination from New Bedford Harbor
- December 4, 2019:
- Permanent Hair Dye and Straighteners May Increase Breast Cancer Risk
- November 20, 2019:
- USC Study Connects Air Pollution, Memory Problems and Alzheimer’s-like Brain Changes
- November 14, 2019:
- Apple Launches Three Innovative Studies Today in the New Research App
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.