August 31, 2018 - Asthma patients, with a specific genetic profile, exhibit more intense symptoms following exposure to traffic pollution, according to researchers at the National Institutes of Health and collaborators. The study appeared online in Scientific Reports.
Recent News Releases:
- August 31, 2018:
- Genetics and Pollution Drive Severity of Asthma Symptoms
- August 28, 2018:
- Child Lead Exposure Study Finds Substantial Reductions Possible
- August 16, 2018:
- First Biomarker Evidence of DDT-Autism Link
- July 23, 2018:
- Scientists Develop New Method to Screen for Chemical Exposures
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Virginia T. Guidry, Ph.D.
Science News Director
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.