The mission of NIEHS is to discover how the environment affects people in order to promote healthier lives. In order to carry out this mission, the institute needs many talented people with a variety of skills.
- Staff Scientist – Comparative Pathologist, Division of the National Toxicology Program (DNTP), Comparative and Molecular Pathogenesis Branch (CMPB)
- Senior Clinician, Clinical Research Branch
- Staff Scientist, National Toxicology Program (NTP) Interagency Center for the Evaluation of Alternative Toxicologic Methods (NICEATM)
- Staff Scientist, National Toxicology Program (NTP), Integrative Health Assessment Branch (IHAB)
- Cryo-electron Microscopy Core Deputy Manager, Genome Integrity & Structural Biology Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Trainee
Jobs at NIEHS on USAJOBS
There are currently no job listings under this category.Open to Federal Employees
There are currently no job listings under this category.
More Positions at USAJOBS
Please Note: The above joblistings from USAJOBS are automatically pulled daily.
USAJOBS is the official job website of the United States Federal Government and a source for Federal jobs and employment information. USAJOBS does not include a full listing for independent investigator jobs, so please refer to the NIEHS scientific jobs section above.
Postdoc Positions — Type "NIEHS" in the "Keyword Search" box to retrieve a list of all open NIEHS postdoctoral positions.
NIH Job Postings
For job postings from throughout the National Institutes of Health, please go to Jobs at NIH
TTY Line: 800-735-2258.
NIH Summer Internship Program
The NIH Summer Internship Program provides internships to outstanding high school, undergraduate, and graduate students interested in pursuing careers in the biomedical/biological sciences.
You can find instructions for Job Verification for NIEHS non-contract staff on this website.