Much of the work carried out by DTT is in support of the National Toxicology Program (NTP), an interagency partnership of the Food and Drug Administration, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and NIEHS.
The NIEHS Division of Translational Toxicology (DTT) Office of Policy, Review, and Outreach serves as the primary interface between external stakeholders and both DTT and the National Toxicology Program (NTP). The office provides oversight for science policy, advisory groups, and communications and manages peer-review processes for primary products such as reports and monographs.
Some key activities include:
- Developing and coordinating responses to outside inquiries.
- Managing and overseeing external advisory groups, including the following:
- Organizing workshops and activities to facilitate information exchanges.
- Preparing and disseminating information about DTT and NTP including study findings and activities.
- Representing DTT and NTP through exhibits at national and international events.
- Mary S. Wolfe, M.S., Ph.D.
Acting Deputy Director for Policy and Communication, Division of Translational Toxicology;
Director, Office of Policy, Review, and Outreach;
Acting Director, Office of Workforce Development and Operations
- Tel 984-287-3209
- P.O. Box 12233Mail Drop K2-03Durham, N.C. 27709
Robbin Y. Guy
Anna Lee S. Mosley
Contractor — Operations Coordinator