- Program Book (8MB)
- North Carolina Central University Flyer (912KB) | Spanish (912KB)
- Creedmoor Community Center Flyer (908KB) | Spanish (911KB)
- Long’s Chapel United Methodist Church Flyer (909KB) | Spanish (912KB)
About Women's Health Awareness
As women, we take care of everyone — our spouses, children, parents, other family members, and even friends. However, we tend to neglect ourselves, especially when it concerns our health. This community event was FREE to the women of Durham, North Carolina and surrounding counties. It provided health awareness, education, information, and resources.
- Inform and empower women to take responsibility for their health
- Encourage women to understand their health options
- Identify services, resources, and products that best help them prevent poor health, which reduces the number of health issues and creates health equity
Joan P. Packenham, Ph.D.
Director, NIEHS Office of Human Research and Community Engagement (OHRCE);
P.O. Box 12233Mail Drop CU-02Durham, N.C. 27709