The NIEHS Worker Training Program (WTP) awards grants to train workers engaged in activities related to hazardous materials and waste generation, removal, containment, transportation, and emergency response. Funding is provided through the following program areas:
- Environmental Career Worker Training Program
- Hazardous Waste Worker Training Program
- HAZMAT Disaster Preparedness Training Program
- NIEHS/DOE Nuclear Worker Training Program
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) E-Learning for HAZMAT Program
For more information about our programs including highlights and accomplishments, please go to Training Summaries and Highlights.