Global Toxicologic Pathology Training Program
- Immunohistochemistry in Investigative and Toxicologic Pathology: This article provides an overview of technical aspects of immunohistochemistry. It offers guidance on antibody selection and method optimization and discusses variables that can affect results, interpretation, and reproducibility. (Last reviewed January 2022)
- NIEHS Immunohistochemistry protocols features protocols for numerous markers.
Laser Capture Microdissection
- This NIEHS website offers guidance on tissue preparation, microdissection, and staining.
- This NIEHS website offers guidance on high quality RNA extraction for use in gene expression and microarray analysis.
- Vaginal Cytology of the Laboratory Rat and Mouse: This review offers detailed descriptions and illustrations of vaginal cytology of the rat and mouse estrous cycle. (Last reviewed January 2022)