Rick Woychik, Ph.D.
Rick Woychik is Acting Director of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and National Toxicology Program.
At the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, staff are encouraged to work together to fulfill the institute's mission. Some examples of cross-cutting research initiatives that the Office of the Director and the other research divisions, including the National Toxicology Program, are working on include:
- Chemical Spill in West Virginia
- Coronavirus Updates from NIEHS
- Disaster Research Response Efforts
- Endocrine Disruptors Research
- Environmental Epigenetics
- Environmental influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO)
- Exposure Biology
- Global Environmental Health
- Gulf Oil Spill Response Efforts
- Inflammation Faculty
- Institute of Medicine Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine
- National Academy of Sciences (NAS) Standing Committee on Use of Emerging Science for Environmental Health Decisions
- PFAS Research