New Podcast: Climate Change and Mental Health
This new GEH Podcast features experts in the United States and Canada discussing the mental health effects of climate change, populations affected, and some response strategies.
- December 2021: New Podcast: Climate Change and Mental Health
- October 2021: NIH-wide Climate Change and Health Webinar and PAHO Agenda for the Americas available
- August 2021: Dr. Collins' Testimony in Front of House Appropriations Subcommittee Hearing
- June 2021: State of the Global Climate 2020
- April 2021: New GEH Podcast and Webinar Recordings Available
- February 2021: Earthrise Poem by Amanda Gorman
- December 2020: Video of the Fourth Global Environmental Health Day
- October 2020: TEDMED Talk by Dr. Cheryl Holder: The Link Between Climate Change, Health and Poverty
- August 2020: Preventing the Next Pandemic - Zoonotic Diseases and How to Break the Chain of Transmission New Report and Video
- June 2020: A Doctors' Public Health Poem: "What Future Do We Choose?"
- April 2020: TED Talk: This is Your Brain on Air Pollution
- February 2020: NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team Webinar Series