Leading Toxicologists Highlight Advances to Safeguard Public Health NIEHS and NTP Research Showcased at SOT Annual Meeting
May 20, 2015 - The governments leading toxicologists and environmental health scientists will share their latest scientific accomplishments, offer continuing education courses, discuss funding and training opportunities, receive input on future research priorities, and more, at the Society of Toxicology (SOT) annual meeting. (Read More)
Recent News Releases:
- 20 May 2015:
- Leading Toxicologists Highlight Advances to Safeguard Public Health NIEHS and NTP Research Showcased at SOT Annual Meeting
- 06 May 2015:
- NIH Study Solves Ovarian Cell Mystery, Shedding New Light on Reproductive Disorders
- 05 May 2015:
- NIH Statement on World Asthma Day 2015
- 27 Apr 2015:
- HHS Issues Final Recommendation For Community Water Fluoridation
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.P.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Tel (919) 541-3665
Fax (301) 480-2978
Robin Mackar, M.P.H.
Tel (919) 541-0073
Fax (301) 480-3226
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-5143
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.