Recent News Releases:
- 25 Apr 2016:
- Despite Recent Increases in Reported Food Allergy, Study Finds No Change in Antibody Levels Associated with Food Allergy
- 15 Apr 2016:
- Greenness Around Homes Linked to Lower Mortality
- 12 Apr 2016:
- Southern California's Reduction in Smog Linked to Major Improvement in Children's Respiratory Health
- 31 Mar 2016:
- Could a New Class of Fungicides Play a Role in Autism, Neurodegenerative Diseases?
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.P.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Tel (919) 541-3665
Fax (301) 480-2978
Robin Mackar, M.P.H.
Tel (919) 541-0073
Fax (301) 480-3226
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-5143
Virginia T. Guidry, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-1993
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.