October 19, 2016 - Finding may lead to better therapies for individuals with dust mite allergies
Recent News Releases:
- 19 Oct 2016:
- NIH Study Determines Key Differences Between Allergic and Non-allergic Dust Mite Proteins
- 07 Oct 2016:
- NIH to Recognize 12 Champions of Environmental Health Research
- 28 Sep 2016:
- EU-ToxRisk and Tox21 Have Agreed to Collaborate
- 23 Sep 2016:
- North Carolina Award Winners Honored by Gov. Pat McCrory for Their Achievements
We are committed to providing you with the most accurate and up-to-date environmental health information and we can help you:
- Arrange interviews with NIEHS and NTP scientists or staff
- Learn about the latest research
- Understand the results of NIEHS and NTP studies
- Get information about NIEHS and NTP programs, activities and environmental health topics
Christine Flowers, M.P.A.
Director, Office of Communications and Public Liaison
Tel (919) 541-3665
Fax (301) 480-2978
Robin Mackar, M.P.H.
Tel (919) 541-0073
Fax (301) 480-3226
Robin L. Arnette, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-5143
Virginia T. Guidry, Ph.D.
Tel (919) 541-1993
Email News Lists
Please see the subscribe information or unsubscribe instructions to join or remove yourself from NIEHS mailing lists.