Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (PEPH)
The PEPH Evaluation Metrics Manual provides examples of tangible metrics that PEPH grantees and program staff can use for both planning and evaluation. Example logic models are used as a means to develop evaluation metrics for cross-cutting PEPH themes such as Partnerships, Leveraging, Products and Dissemination, Education and Training and Capacity Building. PEPH grantees (including all project partners) are the primary target audience for this document.
If you would like to schedule a webinar to learn more about the PEPH Evaluation Metrics Manual, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Complete PEPH Evaluation Metrics Manual (7MB)
- Chapter 1 – Introduction (752KB)
- Chapter 2 – Partnerships (1MB)
- Chapter 3 – Leveraging (1MB)
- Chapter 4 – Products and Dissemination (1MB)
- Chapter 5 – Education and Training (941KB)
- Chapter 6 – Capacity Building (1MB)
- Chapter 7 – Principles of Evaluation (1MB)
- Chapter 8 – Appendices (314KB)
Please check out our PEPH Logic Model and Metrics videos:
- Capacity Building Logic
- Capacity Building Metrics
- Education Training Logic
- Education Training Metrics
- Leveraging Logic
- Mbeja Education Training Logic
- Mbeja Education Training Metric
- Partnerships Logic Model
- Partnerships Metrics
- An Instructor Guidance (705KB) document that provides a “lesson plan” for the workshop. It walks the instructor through the workshop presentation, handouts, and evaluation forms, providing suggestions for key messages and discussion questions.
- A Participant Materials (3MB) document that provides handouts for three case studies instructors can use to conduct their workshop, as well as an evaluation form.
- A PowerPoint Presentation (7MB) that contains slides the instructor can use to conduct the workshop using any of the three case studies covered in the Participant Materials. This file can be modified to fit the needs of the instructor.
NIEHS PEPH Logic Model and Metrics
This content is available to use on your website.Please visit NIEHS Syndication to get started.