SPAN Leadership Committee
Superfund Research Program
The Student/Postdoc/Alumni Network (SPAN) Committee is a small group of SRP trainees (students, postdocs, and alumni) providing input for SRP's efforts to augment trainee interactions and networking. This group convenes periodically via conference call. If you are interested in joining the SPAN Committee, please contact Danielle Carlin at email@example.com.
The SPAN Committee conference call minutes are posted here for your reference:
- August 1, 2016 Minutes(406KB)
- February 17, 2016 Minutes(272KB)
- August 31, 2015 Minutes(341KB)
- March 5, 2015 Minutes(265KB)
- October 16, 2014 Minutes(276KB)
- June 17, 2014 Minutes(385KB)
- September 17, 2013 Minutes(442KB), Presentation(941KB)
- April 25, 2013 Minutes(414KB) , Presentations(4MB)
- January 23, 2013 Minutes(249KB) , Presentations(479KB)
- September 17, 2012 Minutes(303KB) , Presentations(1MB)
- July 31, 2012 Minutes(235KB) , Presentations(2MB)
- May 23, 2012 Minutes(373KB) , Presentations(1MB)
- September 13, 2011 Minutes(287KB)
- May 26, 2011 Minutes(303KB)
- October 13, 2010 Minutes(79KB)
- August 18, 2010 Minutes(84KB)
- February 18, 2009 Minutes(16KB)
- August 28, 2008 Minutes(22KB)
- June 25, 2008 Minutes(23KB)
- July 13, 2007 Minutes(21KB)
- SPAN Survey Results Summary(42KB)
E-mail Listserv Available!
To send an e-mail message to currently funded student and postdoc trainees, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send an e-mail message to alumni and trainees from previously funded programs, write to: email@example.com.