Superfund Research Program
This Risk-e-Learning seminar series focuses on phytoremediation, featuring SRP researchers, EPA regulators, and NPL site engineers. This multi-part series explores phytoextraction, phytodegradation, phytostabilization.
- Moderator: Kris Geller, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- Presenter: David Tsao, BP Corporation North America, Inc.
- Presenter: Jerald Schnoor, University of Iowa SRP
- Moderator: Felicia Barnett, Office of Research and Development, Superfund and Technology Liaison, U.S. EPA Region 4
- Presenter: Ari Ferro, URS Corporation
- Presenter: Stuart Strand, University of Washington SRP
- Moderator: Heather Henry, NIEHS SRP
- Presenter: Michael Blaylock, Edenspace
- Presenter: Raina Maier, University of Arizona SRP