Superfund Research Program
Superfund Research Program Colleagues
"Congratulations! With your high quality content, consistency, and networking, you've made significant inroads into EPA's Superfund / Hazardous Waste Community...Small wonder with your on-target webinar series over the past couple of years, from those on nanotechnology to ecological risk tools to bioavailability to the imminent series on sediment reduction."
— Charles G. Maurice, Ph.D. ORD Superfund Technology Liaison Region 5
The SRP conducts interactive, Web-based "Risk e-Learning" seminars in collaboration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM). These live, two-hour events are hosted on the Contaminated Site Clean-Up Information (CLU-IN) website. The seminars provide information about environmental exposures and health, and cover topics including risk communication strategies, bioremediation, and data science. The webinars are open to the public, including risk assessors and regional project managers, industry representatives, environmental engineering/consulting firms, community members, academia, and federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- 2023: Tools for PFAS Site Characterization
- 2022: Climate Change and Health | Session I, Session II, Session III
- 2021: Risk Communication Strategies to Reduce Exposures and Improve Health | Session I, Session II, Session III
- 2021: Enhancing Integration, Interoperability, and Reuse of Data | Session I, Session II, Session III
- 2020: Exposures and Latent Disease Risk | Session I, Session II, Session III, Session IV
- 2019: Bioremediation - Expanding the Toolbox | Session I, Session II, Session III