NIEHS/EPA Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers
Explore funding opportunities related to children’s environmental health solicited by the following:
- NIEHS Children’s Health Exposure Analysis Resource (CHEAR)
- NIH Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes (EHCO) Research program
- NIEHS Revolutionizing Innovative, Visionary, Environmental Health Research
- NIEHS Maintain and Enrich Resource Infrastructure for Existing Environmental Epidemiology Cohorts
- NIEHS Outstanding New Environmental Scientists (ONES) – an opportunity for early-stage investigators
- NIH/NIEHS revisions awards for Creating Virtual Consortium for Translational/Transdisciplinary Environmental Research
- NIH Office of Dietary Supplements
- NIEHS/EPA 2018 Children's Environmental Health Centers Annual Meeting & Social Media Workshop
- As part of the NIEHS 50th anniversary celebration, Children’s Centers grantees participated in the December 2016 EHS FEST.
- In spring 2017, Children’s Center investigators presented workshop sessions and posters during the annual Society of Toxicology (SOT) meeting in Baltimore, Maryland.