Listen to the first event of a new webinar series hosted by the NIH-wide Climate Change and Health Working Group and explore the PAHO Agenda for the Americas publication.
- December 2021: New Podcast: Climate Change and Mental Health
- October 2021: NIH-wide Climate Change and Health Webinar and PAHO Agenda for the Americas available
- August 2021: Dr. Collins' Testimony in Front of House Appropriations Subcommittee Hearing
- June 2021: State of the Global Climate 2020
- April 2021: New GEH Podcast and Webinar Recordings Available
- February 2021: Earthrise Poem by Amanda Gorman
- December 2020: Video of the Fourth Global Environmental Health Day
- October 2020: TEDMED Talk by Dr. Cheryl Holder: The Link Between Climate Change, Health and Poverty
- August 2020: Preventing the Next Pandemic - Zoonotic Diseases and How to Break the Chain of Transmission New Report and Video
- June 2020: A Doctors' Public Health Poem: "What Future Do We Choose?"
- April 2020: TED Talk: This is Your Brain on Air Pollution
- February 2020: NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team Webinar Series