2021 International Climate Change Reports Assess the Earth’s Climate
Two international reports evaluate environmental indicators to capture the current state of climate change.
- December 2021: Climate Change and Health Is Highlighted at Global and National Meetings
- October 2021: 2021 International Climate Change Reports Assess the Earth’s Climate
- August 2021: Global Study Evaluates Heat-Related Deaths Associated with Climate Change
- June 2021: Empowering the Public to Tackle Climate Change, Charting a Path for the U.S.
- April 2021: Global Environmental Health and the Administration’s Priorities and Executive Actions
- February 2021: New Study Finds Ocean Pollution a Threat to Human Health
- December 2020: National Meetings Focus on the Importance of Addressing Climate Change
- October 2020: New Report Highlights Magnitude of Global Lead Poisoning in Children
- August 2020: GEH Day Draws Links Between Human Health and Global Environmental Change, Emphasizes Solutions
- June 2020: The COVID-19 Pandemic from a Global Environmental Health Perspective
- April 2020: New Report Outlines Strategy to Secure a Healthier Future for Children
- February 2020: NIEHS-sponsored Meetings Explore Health Effects of Endocrine Disruptors in Africa