Preventing the Next Pandemic - Zoonotic Diseases and How to Break the Chain of Transmission New Report and Video
A new report by UN Environment Programme (UNEP) and The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) considers the root causes of the emergence and spread of COVID-19 and other zoonoses. Zoonoses are diseases that originate in animals and are transferred to humans. The report offers a set of practical recommendations that can help policymakers prevent and respond to future disease outbreaks and includes a feature Video.
- December 2020: Video of the Fourth Global Environmental Health Day
- October 2020: TEDMED Talk by Dr. Cheryl Holder: The Link Between Climate Change, Health and Poverty
- August 2020: Preventing the Next Pandemic - Zoonotic Diseases and How to Break the Chain of Transmission New Report and Video
- June 2020: A Doctors' Public Health Poem: "What Future Do We Choose?"
- April 2020: TED Talk: This is Your Brain on Air Pollution
- February 2020: NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team Webinar Series