A recent U.S. Agency for International Development activity strives to improve the effectiveness of climate resiliency and risk management by developing climate adaptation assessments and building research capacity in countries around the world.
- December 2020: E-conference and Workshop Explore the Intersection of Environmental Determinants and Infectious Diseases in India
- October 2020: GEOHealth Hub Activities Highlighted During the Fogarty International Center’s Virtual Meeting
- August 2020: The GHHIN Hosts Virtual Masterclass Series on Human Health and Heat
- June 2020: USAID Activity Prepares Countries for Climate-Associated Health Risks
- April 2020: New Climate, Environment, and Health Seminar Series to Provide Training for NIEHS Staff and Academic Partners
- February 2020: Federal Web-based System Helps Local Governments Customize Climate Change Adaptation Strategies