The Early Landscape of COVID-19 and Climate Factors
Preliminary studies by researchers around the world suggest climate and environmental factors may influence the transmission, progression, and severity of COVID-19.
- December 2020: Climate Change Likely to Influence the Abundance and Geographic Range of Ticks and Their Associated Diseases
- October 2020: Recognizing the Role of Water Insecurity in Infant Undernutrition
- August 2020: Study Uses Low-cost Data to Estimate Heat Stress in Direct Sunlight
- June 2020: The Early Landscape of COVID-19 and Climate Factors
- April 2020: Edible Clays Offer Global Solutions for Exposure to Hazardous Contaminants
- February 2020: New Studies Examine Air Pollution Exposure and Respiratory Health in Sub-Saharan Africa