A Doctors' Public Health Poem: "What Future Do We Choose?"
Seven doctors from around the world recently performed a video poem that highlights how our health is inextricably linked to that of the planet. Together with Mercury Prize nominated musician Sam Lee, this video demands bold action to protect the planet as a public health strategy.
- December 2020: Video of the Fourth Global Environmental Health Day
- October 2020: TEDMED Talk by Dr. Cheryl Holder: The Link Between Climate Change, Health and Poverty
- August 2020: Preventing the Next Pandemic - Zoonotic Diseases and How to Break the Chain of Transmission New Report and Video
- June 2020: A Doctors' Public Health Poem: "What Future Do We Choose?"
- April 2020: TED Talk: This is Your Brain on Air Pollution
- February 2020: NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team Webinar Series