Within the context of the current COVID-19 pandemic gripping the world, global environmental health remains an important public health issue. Climate, environment, and weather extremes will continue to influence human health outcomes and consequent public health responses.
- December 2020: National Meetings Focus on the Importance of Addressing Climate Change
- October 2020: New Report Highlights Magnitude of Global Lead Poisoning in Children
- August 2020: GEH Day Draws Links Between Human Health and Global Environmental Change, Emphasizes Solutions
- June 2020: The COVID-19 Pandemic from a Global Environmental Health Perspective
- April 2020: New Report Outlines Strategy to Secure a Healthier Future for Children
- February 2020: NIEHS-sponsored Meetings Explore Health Effects of Endocrine Disruptors in Africa