NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team Webinar Series
Instead of an in-person meeting for winter 2019–2020, the NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team (HAQAST) is hosting a series of webinars beginning February 2020.
- December 2020: Video of the Fourth Global Environmental Health Day
- October 2020: TEDMED Talk by Dr. Cheryl Holder: The Link Between Climate Change, Health and Poverty
- August 2020: Preventing the Next Pandemic - Zoonotic Diseases and How to Break the Chain of Transmission New Report and Video
- June 2020: A Doctors' Public Health Poem: "What Future Do We Choose?"
- April 2020: TED Talk: This is Your Brain on Air Pollution
- February 2020: NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team Webinar Series