NIEHS Consults With WHO and WMO on New Integrated Climate Services for Health Initiative
NIEHS has released new climate change and human health educational materials for international and US-based health graduate and professional health students as well as for international high school students.
- December 2020: New NIEHS GEH WHOCC Annual Report
- October 2020: 32nd Annual ISEE Conference Showcases Global Environmental Public Health Issues Via a Virtual Platform
- August 2020: COVID-19 Recovery Plans Should Put Children First, Experts Say
- June 2020: WHO Releases Training Package on Children’s Environmental Health
- April 2020: World and European Climate Organizations Launch E-Waste Online Course
- February 2020: NIEHS Consults With WHO and WMO on New Integrated Climate Services for Health Initiative