GEOHealth Hub Activities Highlighted During the Fogarty International Center’s Virtual Meeting
Grantees of the FIC GEOHealth program convened online to share project updates, lessons learned, and future ideas.
- December 2020: E-conference and Workshop Explore the Intersection of Environmental Determinants and Infectious Diseases in India
- October 2020: GEOHealth Hub Activities Highlighted During the Fogarty International Center’s Virtual Meeting
- August 2020: The GHHIN Hosts Virtual Masterclass Series on Human Health and Heat
- June 2020: USAID Activity Prepares Countries for Climate-Associated Health Risks
- April 2020: New Climate, Environment, and Health Seminar Series to Provide Training for NIEHS Staff and Academic Partners
- February 2020: Federal Web-based System Helps Local Governments Customize Climate Change Adaptation Strategies