New Report Highlights Magnitude of Global Lead Poisoning in Children
A new report is the first to describe the magnitude of global lead poisoning, finding up to 800 million children have unsafe blood lead levels. Nearly half of these children live in South Asia.
- December 2020: National Meetings Focus on the Importance of Addressing Climate Change
- October 2020: New Report Highlights Magnitude of Global Lead Poisoning in Children
- August 2020: GEH Day Draws Links Between Human Health and Global Environmental Change, Emphasizes Solutions
- June 2020: The COVID-19 Pandemic from a Global Environmental Health Perspective
- April 2020: New Report Outlines Strategy to Secure a Healthier Future for Children
- February 2020: NIEHS-sponsored Meetings Explore Health Effects of Endocrine Disruptors in Africa