World RePORT is an open-access, interactive mapping database project highlighting biomedical research investments and partnerships from some of the world’s largest funding organizations.
- February 2017: New American Meteorological Society Forum Video Highlights Climate and Health Observations
- December 2016: New Lancet Countdown
- October 2016: WHO Climate Changes Health Infographic
- August 2016: New UN Environment Programme Report Features NIEHS SRP Grantee Tools
- June 2016: Economic Costs of Childhood Lead Exposure in Low-and Middle-Income Countries
- April 2016: NIEHS Climate Change and Environmental Exposures Challenge
- February 2016: Getting Personal, Getting Real: Health in the Teaching of Climate & Earth Science