New American Meteorological Society Forum Video Highlights Climate and Health Observations
A new video developed as part of the 2017 American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting’s “17th Presidential Forum: Earth System Observations in Service to Society” highlights the connection between climate and health.
- December 2016: New Lancet Countdown
- October 2016: WHO Climate Changes Health Infographic
- August 2016: New UN Environment Programme Report Features NIEHS SRP Grantee Tools
- June 2016: Economic Costs of Childhood Lead Exposure in Low-and Middle-Income Countries
- April 2016: NIEHS Climate Change and Environmental Exposures Challenge
- February 2016: Getting Personal, Getting Real: Health in the Teaching of Climate & Earth Science