In early July, Paris once again played host to a gathering focused on global climate change. More than 300 scientists, policy makers, communicators, government leaders, and funders gathered at the Second Global Conference on Health and Climate.
- December 2016: New Climate Change and Human Health Lesson Plans
- October 2016: Raising Awareness of the Environmental Origins of Disease and Celebrating 25 Years of Research
- August 2016: Climate and Health Take Center Stage Again in Paris
- June 2016: Children's Cohort Studies
- April 2016: WHOCC Annual Report
- February 2016: Sustainable Development Goals: Hopes and Challenges