New UN Environment Programme Report Features NIEHS SRP Grantee Tools
The new Global Environmental Outlook (GEO-6) Regional Assessment for North America report by the United Nations Environment Programme highlights a mapper from the Columbia University Superfund Research Program (SRP) Online Mapping Project.
- February 2016: Getting Personal, Getting Real: Health in the Teaching of Climate & Earth Science
- December 2016: New Lancet Countdown
- October 2016: WHO Climate Changes Health Infographic
- August 2016: New UN Environment Programme Report Features NIEHS SRP Grantee Tools
- June 2016: Economic Costs of Childhood Lead Exposure in Low-and Middle-Income Countries
- April 2016: NIEHS Climate Change and Environmental Exposures Challenge