Poor Sanitation Linked to Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes in India
Sanitation practices such as open defecation are associated with an elevated risk of adverse birth outcomes in rural India, according to a unique recent study published in PLOS Medicine.
- Cancer Incidence in Priolo, Sicily: a Spatial Approach for Estimation of industrial Air Pollution Impact
- Cooking Coal Use and All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality in a Prospective Cohort Study of Women in Shanghai, China
- Exposure to PM2.5 and Blood Lead Level in Two Populations in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Forecasting Influenza Epidemics in Hong Kong
- Long-Term Fine Particulate Matter Exposure and Major Depressive Disorder in a Community-Based Urban Cohort