New Climate Change and Human Health Lesson Plans
NIEHS recently developed a series of lesson plans, activities, and guidance materials for high school teachers titled A Student Exploration of the Impacts of Climate Change on Human Health in the United States.
- October 2016: Raising Awareness of the Environmental Origins of Disease and Celebrating 25 Years of Research
- August 2016: Climate and Health Take Center Stage Again in Paris
- June 2016: Children's Cohort Studies
- April 2016: WHOCC Annual Report
- February 2016: Sustainable Development Goals: Hopes and Challenges