New Lancet Countdown
The Lancet Countdown: Tracking Progress on Health and Climate Change is an international, multidisciplinary research collaboration between academic institutions and practitioners across the world.
The latest GEH podcast, where Jerry Heindel and Mark Hanson discuss the development of research in DOHaD and the link to global environmental health issues.
- October 2016: WHO Climate Changes Health Infographic
- August 2016: New UN Environment Programme Report Features NIEHS SRP Grantee Tools
- June 2016: Economic Costs of Childhood Lead Exposure in Low-and Middle-Income Countries
- April 2016: NIEHS Climate Change and Environmental Exposures Challenge
- February 2016: Getting Personal, Getting Real: Health in the Teaching of Climate & Earth Science