Program Operations Branch
- Shawn Jeter
Technical Information Specialist
- Tel 919-541-3476
- P.O. Box 12233Mail Drop K2-05Durham, N.C. 27709
Shawn Jeter is a technical information specialist (TIS) in the Information and Data Management Workgroup (IDMW). She participates in the planning, development, data collection and updating of the NTP public website and intranets and assists with issues as it relates to compliance with the HHS Policy for Section 508 electronic information and technology.
Jeter began her federal service as a lab/office intern at the VA Medical Center in Durham while she completed her undergraduate education. She began her career at NIEHS working in the Comparative Medicine Branch as an Animal Technician. As a biologist, she later worked with the Respiratory Toxicology Group. Jeter began working with the NTP in 1998 as a TIS working with the Report on Carcinogens Group.
Jeter received her B.S. in Laboratory Animal Science from the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in 1991.
- Jameson, C W, Lunn, R M and Jeter, S P (2001) The Report on Carcinogens (RoC): Review and Recommendations of the Nominations for the 10th Edition. National Toxicology Program, NIEHS, RTP, NC (Meeting Abstract)
- Morgan, DL, Jeter SP, Shines, CJ (1998) Role of tyrosine nitration in Tetranitromethane toxicity for rat alveolar macrophages in vitro (Poster Abstract)
- Morgan, DL, Shines, CJ, Jeter, SP, Blazka, ME et al (1997) Comparative pulmonary absorption, distribution, and toxicity of Copper Gallium Diselenide, Copper Indium Diselenide, and Cadmium Telluride in Sprague-Dawley rats. Toxicology and Applied Pharm. 147, 399-410 [Abstract]
- Morgan, D L, Shines, C J, Jeter, S P, Wilson, R E, Elwell, M P, Price, H C, and Moskowitz, P D (1995). Acute pulmonary toxicity of Copper Gallium Diselenide, Copper Indium Diselenide, and Cadmium Telluride intratracheally instilled into rats. Environmental Research 71, 16-24 [Abstract]