Program Operations Branch
- Andy Shapiro, M.S.P.H.
- Tel 984-287-3183
- P.O. Box 12233Mail Drop K2-07Durham, N.C. 27709
Mr. Shapiro received both his B.S.P.H and M.S.P.H degrees in the Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Public Health, in 2007 and 2014, respectively. He also received a graduate certificate in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. Additionally, he interned at the World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer (WHO/IARC) in 2014.
- Shao K and Shapiro AJ. A Web-Based System for Bayesian Benchmark Dose Estimation. Environ Health Perspect. 2018. [Abstract]
- Sipes NS, Wambaugh JF, Pearce R, Auerbach SS, Wetmore BA, Hsieh J, Shapiro AJ, Svoboda D, DeVito MJ, Ferguson SS. An Intuitive Approach for Predicting Potential Human Health Risk with the Tox21 10k Library. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2017. doi: 10.1021/acs.est.7b00650 [Abstract]
- Lavender CA, Shapiro AJ, Burkholder AB, Bennett BD, Adelman K, Fargo DC. ORIO (Online Resource for Integrative Omics): a web-based platform for rapid integration of next generation sequencing data. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx270. [Abstract]
- Wignall JA, Shapiro AJ, Wright FA, Woodruff TJ, Chiu WA, Guyton KZ, Rusyn I. Standardizing benchmark dose calculations to improve science-based decisions in human health assessments. Environ Health Perspect. 2014. doi: 10.1289/ehp [Abstract]