Beth Bowden, M.S.
Program Operations Branch
- Beth Bowden, M.S.
Technical Information Specialist
- Tel 984-287-3114
- 530 Davis Dr
Durham, NC 27713
Beth Bowden is an Information Technology (IT) Specialist and provides IT support for NTP. She serves as a project officer or alternate on the NTP Information Systems Support contract. She has more than 20 years of IT experience in the federal government, for-profit and not-for-profit sectors.
Bowden is interested in open source software development, application frameworks and design patterns. In her spare time, she works toward her goal of knowing a programming language for each letter of the alphabet. Despite knowing 21 computer languages, she has covered only half of the alphabet and intends to continue her quest.
Bowden received both her B.S. in Information Systems Management in 1982 and her M.S. in Technology Management in 1995 from the University College, University of Maryland.
- "Knowing And Meeting User Expectations Is Key To Designing Great Functions", CNet Builder.com, 2003
- "Increase Code Reuse With Oracle User-Defined Aggregate Functions", CNet Builder.com, 2003
- "Tweak Two XML Files To Easily Configure Your Struts Applications", CNet Builder.com, 2003
- "Internationalize Your Struts Application For Multiple Locales", CNet Builder.com, 2003
- "Clearing The Confusion About XML Databases", CNet Builder.com, 2003