Genome Integrity & Structural Biology Laboratory
The theme of the Genome Integrity and Structural Biology Laboratory retreat is to enhance the mentoring and training of trainees and staff through presentation of scientific posters and talks as well as interaction with invited speakers, which include extramural scientists as well as former GISBL members. GISBL members will expand their scientific knowledge and learn about career paths from past trainees and staff at the NIEHS. These efforts will increase interactions and synergize science within GISBL and will also educate trainees and staff about GISBL research and career paths.
- GISBL TAC Retreat, March 22-23, 2017, Environmental Protection Agency
- 1st Annual GISBL Retreat, October 6-7, 2015, North Carolina Museum of Art
GISBL Retreats in the News
- Annual LSB retreat caps another successful year - October/November 2013
- Molecular genetics groups break for annual retreat - June 2014
- Lab retreat links NIEHS researchers, alumni, and collaborators - November 2015