Study of Environment, Lifestyle & Fibroids (SELF)
- Moore KR, Smith JR, Cole SR, Schoenbach VJ, Schlusser K, Gaydos CA, Baird DD. Herpes simplex virus-2 seroprevalence and ultrasound-diagnosed uterine fibroids in a large population of young African-American women. American J Epidemiology 183(11): 961-968, 2016. [Abstract]
- Upson K, Harmon QE, Laughlin-Tommaso SK, Umbach DM, Baird DD. Soy-based infant formula feeding and heavy menstrual bleeding among young African American women. Epidemiology 27(5): 716-725, 2016. [Abstract]
- Marsh EE, Bernardi LA, Steinberg MD, de Chavez PJ, Visser JA, Carnethon MR, Baird DD. Novel correlates between antimüllerian hormone and menstrual cycle characteristics in African-American women (23-35 years-old). Fertility and sterility 2016 106(2):443-450. [Abstract]
- Jukic AMZ, Upson K, Harmon QE, Baird DD. Increasing 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D) is associated with reduced odds of long menstrual cycles in African-American women. Fertility and Sterility 106(1): 172-179, 2016. [Abstract]
- Harmon QE, Umbach DM, Baird DD. Use of estrogen-containing contraception is associated with increased levels of 25-hydroxy vitamin D. J Clin Endocrinol and Metab, in press. [Abstract]
- Bernardi LA, Carnethon MR, Chavez PJ, Ikhena DE, Neff LM, Baird DD, Marsh EE. Relationship between obesity and anti-müllerian hormone in reproductive-aged African-American women. Obesity, in press.
- Baird DD, Harmon QE, Upson K, Moore KR, Barker-Cummings C, Baker S, Cooper T, Wegienka G. A prospective, ultrasound-based study to evaluate risk factors for uterine fibroid incidence and growth: methods and results of recruitment. Journal of Women’s Health 24(11):907-915, 2015. [Abstract]
- Upson K, Harmon QE, Baird DD. Soy-based infant formula feeding and ultrasound-detected uterine fibroids among young African-American women with no prior clinical diagnosis of fibroids. Environ Health Perspect 2015.
- Moore KR, Cole SR, Dittmer DP, Schoenbach VJ, Smith JS, Baird DD. Self-Reported Reproductive Tract Infections and Ultrasound Diagnosed Uterine Fibroids in African-American Women. Journal of Women's Health 24(6):489-495, 2015. [Abstract]
- Harmon QE, Baird DD. Use of depot medroxyprogesterone acetate and prevalent leiomyoma in young African American women. Human Reproduction (Oxford, England) 30(6):1499-1504, 2015. [Abstract]
- Moshesh M, Peddada SD, Cooper T, Baird DD. Intraobserver variability in fibroid size measurements: estimated effects on assessing fibroid growth. J of Ultrasound in Medicine 33(7):1217-1224, 2014. [Abstract]
- Harmon QE, Laughlin-Tommaso SK, Baird DD. Keloids and ultrasound detected fibroids in young African American women. PLoS ONE 8(12):e84737, 2013. [Abstract]
- Moore KR, Smith JS, Laughlin-Tommaso SK, Baird DD. Cervical neoplasia–related factors and decreased prevalence of uterine fibroids among a cohort of African American women. Fertility and Sterility 101(1):208-214, 2013. [Abstract]
- Wegienka G, Baird DD, Cooper T, Woodcroft KJ, Havstad S. Cytokine patterns differ seasonally between women with and without uterine leiomyomata. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology 70(4):327-335, 2013. [Abstract]