The NIEHS Division of the National Toxicology Program (DNTP) Office of Policy, Review, and Outreach serves as the primary interface between external stakeholders and both DNTP and the National Toxicology Program (NTP). The office provides oversight for science policy, advisory groups, and communications and manages peer-review processes for primary products such as reports and monographs.
Some key activities include:
- Developing and coordinating responses to outside inquiries.
- Managing and overseeing external advisory groups, including the following:
- Organizing workshops and activities to facilitate information exchanges.
- Preparing and disseminating information about DNTP and NTP including study findings and activities.
- Representing DNTP and NTP through exhibits at national and international events.
- Mary S. Wolfe, M.S., Ph.D.
Acting Deputy Director for Policy and Communication, Division of NTP
Director, Office of Policy, Review, and Outreach
Acting Director, Office of Workforce Development and Operations
- Tel 984-287-3209
- P.O. Box 12233Mail Drop K2-03Durham, N.C. 27709
Anna Lee S. Mosley
Contractor — Operations Coordinator