National Toxicology Program Division
- Brian R. Berridge, D.V.M., Ph.D., D.A.C.V.P.
Associate Director, National Toxicology Program
Scientific Director, National Toxicology Program Division
- Tel 984-287-3111
- P.O. Box 12233Mail Drop K2-02Durham, N.C. 27709
The NTP Associate Director’s Office provides scientific leadership for NTP. The offices supporting the Associate Director and the NTP Division:
- Foster a productive environment for research, testing, and analysis activities
- Promote interactions and coordination among NTP and NIEHS staff
- Serve as liaisons with other NTP federal partner agencies and with the Department of Health and Human Services
- Serves as focal point for NTP Postdoctoral training opportunities
The Associate Director of NTP
The Associate Director provides policy, analytical, and scientific leadership for the National Toxicology Program (NTP) and for planning, managing, and coordinating all of NTP’s internal and external activities.