Environmental Factor, February 2007, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- February 2 in Rall F193, 10:00 - 11:00 - Seminar with Jin Zhong Li, D.V.M, Ph.D., speaking on "Applications of Virus Based Gene Delivery to Nervous System"
- February 5 in Rodbell C, 10:00 - 11:00 - Carmen J. Williams, M.D., Ph.D., speaking on "Epithelial Membrane Protein-2 (EMP2) in Endometrial Function and Dysfunction"
- February 8 in Rall F193, 10:30 - 11:30 - LPC/LMT Seminar Series with Linda S. Birnbaum, Ph.D., speaking on "Brominated Flame Retardants: What We Know and What We Don't"
- February 13 in Rodbell, 11:00 - 12:30 - Distinguished Lecture Series with Stephen B. Baylin, M.D., speaking on "Cancer: The Environment and the Epigenetic Interface"
- February 14 in Rall D350, 12:00 - 1:00 - LMG Seminar Series with Wataru Nakai speaking on "Double-strand Breaks to Chromosome Breaks"
- February 15 in Rodbell C, 8:00 - 5:30 - National Advisory Environmental Health Sciences Council (NAEHSC) Meeting
- February 15 Black History Month lunchtime talk at the Radisson Hotel - Irving Joyner, J.D., speaking on "From Slavery to Freedom in Durham. How Civil Rights Fueled Progress of Africans in the Americas: Past and Present
- February 19 in Rall D350, 10:00 - 11:00 - LMG Seminar Series with Karen Vasquez, M.D., speaking on "Repair of Genome-destabilizing Lesions in Mammalian Cells"
- February 20 in Rodbell B, 8:00 - 12:00 - Black History Month Program with Freeman Hrabowski, Ph.D.
- February 27 in Rodbell, 9:00 - 3:00 - Black History Month Health Forum on Depression, speakers to be announced
- February 28 in Rodbell, 8:30 - 4:30 - North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research Science Teacher's Workshop