The NIH-EPA Environmental Health Disparities Research Centers of Excellence Program hosted this webinar series to highlight the research, training, and community-engagement accomplishments at the Centers collaboratively funded by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), National Institute of Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD), and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Furthermore, the webinar series was intended to raise awareness of, and prompt dialogue on, opportunities to examine and address environmental contributions to health disparities. The webinars were open to anyone interested in learning more about environmental health disparities and strategies to reduce them.
- February 22, 2021 – Use of Big Data to Characterize Social and Environmental Determinants of Health Disparities
- March 22, 2021 – Fostering Community Engaged Research in Environmental Health Disparities
- April, 26, 2021 – Intersections Between the Chemical, Physical, Built and Social Environments
- May 24, 2021 – Exploring Critical Windows of Exposure to Heavy Metals in Health Disparity Cohorts
- June 28, 2021 – Exposure Pathways & Environmental Health Disparities
- September 27, 2021 – Exploring Metals Exposure to Advance Native American Health Equity