April 7, 2018
North Carolina Central University, North Carolina
About Women's Health Awareness Day
Women's Health Awareness Day 2018
- Women's Health Awareness Day 2018 brochure (English) (1MB)
- Women's Health Awareness Day 2018 brochure (Spanish) (1MB)
- Women's Health Awareness Day Save the Date Flyer (English) (1MB)
- Women's Health Awareness Day Save the Date Flyer (Spanish) (1MB)
As women, we take care of everyone — our spouses, children, parents, other family members, and even friends. However, we tend to neglect ourselves, especially when it concerns our health. This community event is FREE to the women of Durham, North Carolina and surrounding counties. It provides health awareness, education, information, resources, and on-site health screenings.
- Inform and empower women to take responsibility for their health
- Encourage women to understand their health options
- Identify services, resources, and products that best help them prevent poor health, which reduces the number of health issues and creates health equity
Operation Medicine Drop
Safely dispose of your unused or expired prescription and over-the-counter medicines onsite at Women's Health Awareness Day. For more information go to Safe Kids North Carolina.
WHAD 2017 Recap